★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 pkg
- frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 pkg
- ready-to-serve grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 c
- fa-free italian salad dressing
- 3 Tbsp
- shredded parmesan cheese
- flour tortillas, warmed
How to Make Italian Chicken Wraps
- 1In a large saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese. Simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly.
- 2*TIP*: Sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, lightly drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper, are a refreshing side dish for these easy-to-prepare wraps.