Italian Biscuit Cups
You could also add some Italian sausage to this.
1 can(s)grand butter flavor refrigerated biscuits
1 Tbspolive oil
3 Tbspminced onion
2 Tbspminced green pepper
2 tspgarlic, minced
16 Tbspmarinara sauce, or pizza sauce, your choice
32 slicepepperoni, 4 slices per biscuit
12 Tbspmozarella, shredded, and divided
How to Make Italian Biscuit Cups
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- With a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit a little, and place in a muffin pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Place olive oil in a sauce pan, and saute the onion til translucent, add the green pepper, and cook until softened, add garlic and cook just a min more.
- place marinara sauce in a bowl and mix in the onion mixture. Stir in half of the shredded mozarella. Mix well.
- Place 4 slices of pepperoni all around the sides of the biscuit cups.
- Put 2 rounded tablespooons sauce in each cup, sprinkle with reserved mozarella.
- Bake for 18 to 20 min, or until golden.
- Note, you can add more pepperoni, and more mozarells if you like.