Italian Biscuit Cups
You could also add some Italian sausage to this.
- 1 can(s)
- grand butter flavor refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- minced onion
- 2 Tbsp
- minced green pepper
- 2 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 16 Tbsp
- marinara sauce, or pizza sauce, your choice
- 32 slice
- pepperoni, 4 slices per biscuit
- 12 Tbsp
- mozarella, shredded, and divided
How to Make Italian Biscuit Cups
- 1Pre heat oven to 350°
- 2With a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit a little, and place in a muffin pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- 3Place olive oil in a sauce pan, and saute the onion til translucent, add the green pepper, and cook until softened, add garlic and cook just a min more.
- 4place marinara sauce in a bowl and mix in the onion mixture. Stir in half of the shredded mozarella. Mix well.
- 5Place 4 slices of pepperoni all around the sides of the biscuit cups.
- 6Put 2 rounded tablespooons sauce in each cup, sprinkle with reserved mozarella.
- 7Bake for 18 to 20 min, or until golden.
- 8Note, you can add more pepperoni, and more mozarells if you like.