Grilled Goat Cheese and Arugula Pizza
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cmozzarella cheese
5julienne sundried tomatoes
6pitted kalamata oilves
1 Tbsppine nuts
2 clovechopped garlic
2 ozgoat cheese
·crushed red pepper
How to Make Grilled Goat Cheese and Arugula Pizza
- Cover hands in flour and spread out store-bought pizza dough into desired shape and thickness (thinner tends to be better).
- Prepare other ingredients: Chop garlic, slice sun-dried tomatoes, slice onion, slice olives, and shred mozzarella.
- Grill dough over a medium flame, until crispy on bottom.
- Flip dough over.
- While grilling the other side, cover with mozzarella cheese and then top with toppings (Arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, garlic, olives and pine nuts.)
- Grill until bottom is crispy and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and crushed red pepper.
- If dough cooks too quickly, place under the broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheeses.