Grilled Goat Cheese and Arugula Pizza
- pizza dough
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- julienne sundried tomatoes
- 2 slice
- pitted kalamata oilves
- 1 Tbsp
- pine nuts
- 2 clove
- chopped garlic
- 2 oz
- goat cheese
- olive oil
- crushed red pepper
How to Make Grilled Goat Cheese and Arugula Pizza
- 1Cover hands in flour and spread out store-bought pizza dough into desired shape and thickness (thinner tends to be better).
- 2Prepare other ingredients: Chop garlic, slice sun-dried tomatoes, slice onion, slice olives, and shred mozzarella.
- 3Grill dough over a medium flame, until crispy on bottom.
- 4Flip dough over.
- 5While grilling the other side, cover with mozzarella cheese and then top with toppings (Arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, garlic, olives and pine nuts.)
- 6Grill until bottom is crispy and cheese is melted.
- 7Sprinkle with olive oil and crushed red pepper.
- 8If dough cooks too quickly, place under the broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheeses.