Fresh Vegetable Pizza
(You could also use the canned refrigerated pizza crust, I'm sure.)
- 1/2 c
- chopped broccoli
- 1/2 lb
- mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium
- tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Tbsp
- green or black olives, sliced
- 6 oz
- low fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- purchased pizza crust, like boboli
How to Make Fresh Vegetable Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place purchased Boboli or similar pizza crust on cookie sheet.
Boil broccoli in a small amount of water for 3-4 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again well.
- 2Spread all pizza ingredients evenly over the crust, in order given in recipe. Bake in a 350-degree oven according to directions on crust package or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
Serve at once.