Amount per serving:
Total Fat: 16g
How to Make Eggplant Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 C).
- Wash, dry, peel, and slice eggplants.
- Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes on each side.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish spread spaghetti sauce to cover bottom. Place a layer of eggplant slices in the sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with cheeses. Sprinkle basil on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.