- 2 pkg
- refrigerated breadstick or crescent roll dough
- 4 c
- italian blend shredded cheese or mozzarella
- 1 pkg
- pepperoni slices
- 1 c
- assorted veggies (your choice)
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic salt or power (your choice)
- 1 Tbsp
- crushed/dried basil
- 1 jar(s)
- marinara sauce
How to Make Easy pizza bread
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees. Open packages of dough, and unroll flat onto two cookie sheets sprayed with cookie spray. (make sure you do not seperate where the perforated seams are in the dough, leave dough together).
- 2Sprinkle dough with garlic salt, then add one cup of the shredded cheese (per cookie sheet dough). Put a layer of pepperoni and any veggies you'd like and then put on the second cup of cheese (per cookie sheet dough) over top of the meat and veggies.
- 3Sprinkle Basil over the top of the cheese and place in the oven for approx. 15 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
- 4Place the marinara in individual bowls for dipping and cut the pizza bread...serve hot and enjoy!
(You can also sprinkle parmesan cheese over top before serving)