Double Loaded Veggie Lasagna
You must use my recipe Loaded Veggie Pasta Sauce- slow cooker for this recipe.
- 15 oz
- alfredo sauce
- 10 oz
- frozen broccoli, thawed & drained & chopped
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 5 1/2 c
- loaded veggie pasta sauce (my recipe posted on jap)
- no-boil lasagna noodles
How to Make Double Loaded Veggie Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 13x9 glass baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, blend Alfredo sauce and chopped broccoli.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan.
- 4Spread 1/2 the Loaded Pasta Sauce in bottom of the dish. Top with with 5 of the lasagna noodles.
- 8Nutritional Info---
272 calories per serving
10.3g fat (6g saturated)
1717mg sodium (this is mainly from the jar Alfredo sauce)
32g carbs (2.4g dietary fiber 5.4g sugars)