1 boxbarilla oven ready lasagna
1/2 lbground beef
1/2 lbground pork
few Tbspolive oil
·follow my recipe for meatballs
1 bag(s)frozen peas cooked
4hard boiled eggs sliced
1/3 lbof virginia baked ham or any other kind of ham. i used virginia baked
3 bag(s)of mozzarella (8oz each )
How to Make different lasagna
- you need 2 sauces for this recipe . the tomato sauce i use my tomato sauce already posted on here . you also need bechamelle sauce . i will post that . i use MARIO BATALI BECHAMELLE SAUCE
- mix ground beef and ground pork together , plus the rest of ingredients to make meatballs . (i use my recipe for meatballs already posted on here )make very tiny meatballs , small enough to go in lasagna layers . fry them in olive oil . set aside .
- cut ham in small pieces and cook peas . get both sauces ready . cook the eggs , hard boiled . when cooled , slice them. get your mozzarella ready in a bowl. line up all your ingredients .
- get a 9x13 baking dish. put a little red sauce on the bottom . start making layers . first put lasagna noodles down to cover pan, on top put a little bit of tomato sauce and a little bit of bechamelle sauce
- add rest of ingredients . repeat layers until finished . bake at 400 for 45 minutes .
let it sit a few minutes before cutting . serve hot . enjoy !!!!!