Deer Meat stuff Bell Peppers
- cup cooked white or brown rice
- green bell peppers, halved and seeded
- pound ground venison
- tablespoon olive oil
- bunch green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- teaspoon dried basil
- teaspoon italian seasoning
- teaspoon salt
- pinch ground black pepper
- 4 medium
- tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/4
- cup crumbled feta cheese
How to Make Deer Meat stuff Bell Peppers
- 11,Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 22,Place the peppers cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and skin starts to brown.
- 3While the peppers are roasting, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook half the green onions, basil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in ground venison and cook until browned
- 4Spoon in the cooked rice, tomatoes, and the remainder of the green onions and stir until heated through. Remove from heat,mix in the feta cheese, and spoon the mixture into the pepper halves
- 5Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.