Crusted Pizza beer flavoured
2 1/2 cunbleached all-purpose flour
1 1/2 csemolina (substitute unbleached all-purpose flour if you don't have semolina.)
1 Tbsppizza dough flavor, optional
2 tspinstant yeast
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 Tbspolive oil
1 1/2 croom-temperature beer
How to Make Crusted Pizza beer flavoured
- Mix and knead together all of the dough ingredients — by hand, mixer or bread machine — until you've made a smooth, soft dough.
- Cover the dough, and allow it to rise for 30 minutes, or for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F with the pizza stone (if you're using one) on a lower rack.
- Divide the dough in half. Shape each half into a 10" to 12" round.
- Place the rounds on parchment paper, if you're going to use a pizza stone. Or place the dough on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. For thin to medium crust, bake the pizzas immediately. For thicker crust, let them rise for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Transfer the pizzas, parchment and all, to the baking stone. Or place the pans in the oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, top as desired, and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the bottom crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Remove from oven and sever HOT! ENJOY!!