Crusted Pizza beer flavoured
- 2 1/2 c
- unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c
- semolina (substitute unbleached all-purpose flour if you don't have semolina.)
- 1 Tbsp
- pizza dough flavor, optional
- 2 tsp
- instant yeast
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 c
- room-temperature beer
How to Make Crusted Pizza beer flavoured
- 1Mix and knead together all of the dough ingredients — by hand, mixer or bread machine — until you've made a smooth, soft dough.
- 2Cover the dough, and allow it to rise for 30 minutes, or for up to 2 hours.
- 3Preheat the oven to 450°F with the pizza stone (if you're using one) on a lower rack.
- 4Divide the dough in half. Shape each half into a 10" to 12" round.
- 5Place the rounds on parchment paper, if you're going to use a pizza stone. Or place the dough on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. For thin to medium crust, bake the pizzas immediately. For thicker crust, let them rise for 30 to 60 minutes.
- 6Transfer the pizzas, parchment and all, to the baking stone. Or place the pans in the oven.
- 7Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, top as desired, and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the bottom crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbly and browned.
- 8Remove from oven and sever HOT! ENJOY!!