1 or 2 pkgcrescent rolls ( or biscuits )
1 cricotta cheese
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese
40 slicethin sliced pepperoni, or diced
1 jar(s)small jar spaghetti sauce
How to Make Cresent Bambini
- open roll of crescents , pull triangles apart ( cut) apart
- mix cheese ingredients together in a bowl
in a seperate bowl, place some spaghetti sauce
- place some parchment paper on counter to use as a work surface
- take one triangle, smear about 1 teaspoon sauce on it, but not to the edges and go light with it.
- on one side of triangle place one slice of the pepperoni, remember you will be folding these over to form lil pockets or rolls.
- place 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on pepperoni, followed by another slice on top
- fold triangle over and pinch edges to seal
- carefully place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- when all are on sheet, bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- to make bigger bamini's use a whole triangle for bottom and one for top.
- you can add spices to cheese mixture, such as garlic, basil even add small diced onions and peppers. remembering to cut them tiny to fit in the pocket. mixing the vegies with the cheese helps.
- good for a snack watching a movie, or to take with you to a small gathering, just keep warm
- NOTE* the picture is the full size version.
- rolls of biscuits can be used, cut each in half anf flatten with fingers or rolling pin