- 1 or 2 pkg
- crescent rolls ( or biscuits )
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 40 slice
- thin sliced pepperoni, or diced
- 1 jar(s)
- small jar spaghetti sauce
How to Make Cresent Bambini
- 1open roll of crescents , pull triangles apart ( cut) apart
- 2mix cheese ingredients together in a bowl
in a seperate bowl, place some spaghetti sauce
- 3place some parchment paper on counter to use as a work surface
- 4take one triangle, smear about 1 teaspoon sauce on it, but not to the edges and go light with it.
- 5on one side of triangle place one slice of the pepperoni, remember you will be folding these over to form lil pockets or rolls.
- 6place 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on pepperoni, followed by another slice on top
- 7fold triangle over and pinch edges to seal
- 8carefully place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- 9when all are on sheet, bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- 10to make bigger bamini's use a whole triangle for bottom and one for top.
- 11you can add spices to cheese mixture, such as garlic, basil even add small diced onions and peppers. remembering to cut them tiny to fit in the pocket. mixing the vegies with the cheese helps.
- 12good for a snack watching a movie, or to take with you to a small gathering, just keep warm
- 13NOTE* the picture is the full size version.
- 14rolls of biscuits can be used, cut each in half anf flatten with fingers or rolling pin