Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza
My teenage sons favorite pizza! I make this for him and his friends every weekend along with a meat lovers with bacon. This is always the first to go! It's so easy too, since I buy the dough and a precooked small chicken at the deli, and the alfredo sauce is just from a jar.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 bag(s)pizza dough ( i use whole wheat)
1 lbmozzarella cheese
3 - 4 cleft over chicken
1 -2 bunchbroccoli
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
·shredded parmesan cheese
2 Tbspmelted butter
1` tspgarlic powder
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza
- place broccoli in a pot of boiling water to cook till tender. (10-15 min. ) preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- while broccoli is cooking, flour your surface and roll out the dough one at a time to fit your pans. I use 2 medium cookie sheets since they fit side by side in the oven. stretch the dough over the pans to over hang.
- Let the dough rest while you shred the mozzarella cheese. Divide the cheese in half.
- roll the over hanging dough to make the crust. pour some alfredo sauce on the dough and spread with a spoon.
- sprinkle mozzarella on top of alfredo sauce.
- add the toppings: drain broccoli. arrange florets across pizza. cut or tear pieces of chicken and arrange across pizza. ( I have used left over chicken cutlets as well as baked chicken. I have even purchased an already cooked small chicken at the deli when I buy the pizza dough.
- combine the melted butter with the garlic powder. use a brush to speed the mix on the crust. This makes a garlic bread stick crust.
- sprinkle the toppings with a handful or two of parmesean cheese.
- bake in 425 degree oven till the cheese bubbles and has spots of golden brown. Approx. 15 min. may be more. when done slide out of pan onto table and cut into 8 pieces each pizza. enjoy