Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza
My teenage sons favorite pizza! I make this for him and his friends every weekend along with a meat lovers with bacon. This is always the first to go! It's so easy too, since I buy the dough and a precooked small chicken at the deli, and the alfredo sauce is just from a jar.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 bag(s)
- pizza dough ( i use whole wheat)
- 1 lb
- mozzarella cheese
- 3 - 4 c
- left over chicken
- 1 -2 bunch
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1` tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza
- 1place broccoli in a pot of boiling water to cook till tender. (10-15 min. ) preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2while broccoli is cooking, flour your surface and roll out the dough one at a time to fit your pans. I use 2 medium cookie sheets since they fit side by side in the oven. stretch the dough over the pans to over hang.
- 3Let the dough rest while you shred the mozzarella cheese. Divide the cheese in half.
- 4roll the over hanging dough to make the crust. pour some alfredo sauce on the dough and spread with a spoon.
- 5sprinkle mozzarella on top of alfredo sauce.
- 6add the toppings: drain broccoli. arrange florets across pizza. cut or tear pieces of chicken and arrange across pizza. ( I have used left over chicken cutlets as well as baked chicken. I have even purchased an already cooked small chicken at the deli when I buy the pizza dough.
- 7combine the melted butter with the garlic powder. use a brush to speed the mix on the crust. This makes a garlic bread stick crust.
- 8sprinkle the toppings with a handful or two of parmesean cheese.
- 9bake in 425 degree oven till the cheese bubbles and has spots of golden brown. Approx. 15 min. may be more. when done slide out of pan onto table and cut into 8 pieces each pizza. enjoy