Cheesy Eggy Cauliflower Casserole
The photo is by Katie Zeller and the recipe too- I changed it just a little.
- 3 c
- cauliflower florets and stem pieces
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- greek yogurt
- 1/3 c
- whole milk
- 1/4 c
- shredded gruyère cheese
- 1 pinch
- 1 tsp
- herbs de provence (mccormick's)
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- garlic flavored olive oil
How to Make Cheesy Eggy Cauliflower Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 400^. Lightly spray or oil a 10 inch or so casserole.Set aside.
Cook cauliflower pieces in boiling salted water about 8 minutes(al dente). Drain and cool slightly.
- 2In a medium bowl beat eggs well. Add yogurt, milk, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and herb spice. Mix well.
- 3Place cauliflower in prepared casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over and top with Gruyère cheese . Drizzle olive oil over all. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.