Buca Di Beppo marinara sauce
I found this recipe a while ago when searching for a basic marinara sauce for my spaghetti. this tastes amazingly close to the sauce at buca di beppo. i hope you enjoy it as much as me and my family do!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- red onion, chopped
- garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 can(s)
- crushed tomatoes (preferably san marzano)
- fresh basil leaves, sliced
How to Make Buca Di Beppo marinara sauce
- 1heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
- 2add onion and garlic to the saucepan. cook 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 3add tomatoes and salt.
- 4bring to a bubble, cover, lower the heat to a simmer, and cook for 30 minutes.
- 5remove from heat and add the fresh basil. enjoy!