Antipasto Pull-Apart Pizza
I got this recipe from Pampered Chef
2 tspolive oil
2 pkg(11oz each) refrigerated french bread dough
1 jar(s)(12oz jar) artichoke hearts drained and patted dry
8 ozmozzarella cheese
1 mediumred bell pepper
1/2 colives, pitted
1/4 tspblack pepper
2 ozparmesan cheese
How to Make Antipasto Pull-Apart Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush large baking stone with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Using a sawing motion cut dough in half lengthwise. Then cut dough crosswise into 16 half moons for a total of 32 half moons.
- Arrange dough over baking stone leaving 1/2-in border around the edge and spacing each piece 1/2-in apart. Brush the remaining oil on dough; bake 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, for antipasti chop artichokes. Dice mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch and dice bell pepper. slice olives. Combine cheese, red pepper, salt, black pepper, olives and pressed garlic and mix well.
- Remove baking stone from oven and using grater great half of the Parmesan cheese over crust; top with antipasti. Bake 5-7 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Remove from oven; grate remaining Parmesan cheese over top.