Antipasto Pull-Apart Pizza
I got this recipe from Pampered Chef
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 2 pkg
- (11oz each) refrigerated french bread dough
- 1 jar(s)
- (12oz jar) artichoke hearts drained and patted dry
- 8 oz
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper
- 1/2 c
- olives, pitted
- 2 clove
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 oz
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Antipasto Pull-Apart Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush large baking stone with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- 2Using a sawing motion cut dough in half lengthwise. Then cut dough crosswise into 16 half moons for a total of 32 half moons.
- 3Arrange dough over baking stone leaving 1/2-in border around the edge and spacing each piece 1/2-in apart. Brush the remaining oil on dough; bake 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
- 4Meanwhile, for antipasti chop artichokes. Dice mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch and dice bell pepper. slice olives. Combine cheese, red pepper, salt, black pepper, olives and pressed garlic and mix well.
- 5Remove baking stone from oven and using grater great half of the Parmesan cheese over crust; top with antipasti. Bake 5-7 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Remove from oven; grate remaining Parmesan cheese over top.