★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxsmall penne pasta
2 jar(s)paul newman's spaghetti sauce (your fav) (we prefer the marinara
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make 15 min pasta dinner
- Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain and put into large mixing bowl
- Add jarred sauce. Make it as dry or soupy as you prefer, just remember your adding cheese.
- Mix together with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place in 9"x 11' casserole dish top with remaining cheese. Cook at 350 degress for about 25 min or until cheese is bubbly.
- I like to serve this with a green salad and garlic bread. My kids love it and so does my husband!