Memere's Meat Pie
- 1 box
- pie crust for top and bottem for 9"pie pan
- 2 c
- 1 lb
- ground pork
- 3 Tbsp
- ground beef
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
How to Make Memere's Meat Pie
- 1Place ground pork and beef in large fry pan
- 2Add water and break up with fork. Add water breaking meats up again.
- 3Add garlic and cloves.Cover and bring to boil. Add some salt. (salt to taste)
- 4Simmer 1 hour.Stiring breaking-up meat as it cooks Test while simmering for more needed salt,garlic or gloves. This is all up to your taste
- 5Remove lid boil down till almost all liquid is gone. I like to keep the meat moist.
- 6Scoop out with slotted spoon in to pie shell. Add top and place 4 fork picks on top.
- 7Place in 350 degree pre-heated oven. Bake 1 hr till golden brown