Memere's Meat Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxpie crust for top and bottem for 9"pie pan
1 lbground pork
3 Tbspground beef
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspground cloves
How to Make Memere's Meat Pie
- Place ground pork and beef in large fry pan
- Add water and break up with fork. Add water breaking meats up again.
- Add garlic and cloves.Cover and bring to boil. Add some salt. (salt to taste)
- Simmer 1 hour.Stiring breaking-up meat as it cooks Test while simmering for more needed salt,garlic or gloves. This is all up to your taste
- Remove lid boil down till almost all liquid is gone. I like to keep the meat moist.
- Scoop out with slotted spoon in to pie shell. Add top and place 4 fork picks on top.
- Place in 350 degree pre-heated oven. Bake 1 hr till golden brown