- 1 c
- diced onion
- 16 oz pkg chopped, frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 8 large
- 1/2 c
- 1% or 2% cottage cheese
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Low-carb spinach quiche
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish w/ cooking spray. Spray a lg skillet w/ cooking spray, place over medium heat.
- 2Saute onion, garlic and spinach until most of the moisture is gone. In bowl, combine eggs and cottage cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add spinach mix to bowl, combine well. Mix in cheddar cheese. Pour mix into baking dish. Bake for 30 mins, or until done around the edges and a little moist in center.