Dijon Honey mustard and cheddar french bread
1loaf french bread (slice into two pieces length wise)
6-8 Tbsphoney dijon mustard (my favorite is jack daniels honey dijon mustard)
1-1/2- 2 csharp cheddar cheese (or mild if you like)
How to Make Dijon Honey mustard and cheddar french bread
- preheat oven oven to 400
- cut french bread length wise into two parts.
- liberally spread the mustard on the bread make sure you are generous and get to the edges.
- grate your own cheese or buy it shredded. I like extra sharp chedder but any kind will do and i am sure you can sub other cheeses if you like. We like a lot of cheese so i just add til it looks good..
- use non stick cookie sheet or cover with some foil.
- put loves in oven and let cook until bubbly and cheese is melted. You can turn the broiler on the last 2 minutes but watch close.
- cut into slices and enjoy...