★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 sliceham slices
2 sheet(s)puff pastry sheet, thawed
·cooking spray, butter flavor
How to Make Baked Ham and Brie
- Preheat oven to 400
- Lay out one sheet puff pastry, then one slice of ham, then the brie, then the second slice of ham, and top with second sheet of puff pastry.
- Cut a circle around the "stack" leaving about 3/4 inch extra, crimp (or gently roll) edges of pastry sheets together.
- On sprayed cookie sheet (or foil lined, or parchment lined) place the pie and bake for 40-45 minutes at 400.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- I didn't coat the top with egg as I've seen in other recipes, but it turned out lovely and flaky.