- 2 slice
- ham slices
- 2 sheet(s)
- puff pastry sheet, thawed
- cooking spray, butter flavor
How to Make Baked Ham and Brie
- 1Preheat oven to 400
- 2Lay out one sheet puff pastry, then one slice of ham, then the brie, then the second slice of ham, and top with second sheet of puff pastry.
- 3Cut a circle around the "stack" leaving about 3/4 inch extra, crimp (or gently roll) edges of pastry sheets together.
- 4On sprayed cookie sheet (or foil lined, or parchment lined) place the pie and bake for 40-45 minutes at 400.
- 5Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- 6I didn't coat the top with egg as I've seen in other recipes, but it turned out lovely and flaky.