WHITE FISH WITH ALMOND BUTTER
- 3 c
- snow pea pods, fresh, whole, trimmed
- 1 lb
- white fish fillets, your favorite kind
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- sliced almonds
How to Make WHITE FISH WITH ALMOND BUTTER
- 1In a large saucepan bring lightly salted water to boiling,. Add pea pods. Cook for 2 minutes; drain and set aside.
- 2Season fish with salt and pepper; sprinke with flour. Cook fish in hot oil for 4 to 5 minutes or until it is easy to remove with a spatula. (If necessary, cook fish half at a time.) Gently turn fish and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place peas on serving plates; arrange fish ontop of peas.
- 3Reduce heat to medium. Add butter to skillet. When butter begins to melt, stir in almonds, Cook for 30 to 60 seconds or until nuts are lightly toasted (do not let butter burn). Spoon butter mixure over fish fillets and serve.