2 tspitalian seasoning (whick includes rosemary, basil and oregano)
1 tspsweet paprika
1/2 tspground coriander
1/2 tspground fennel
1 tspground black pepper
1/4 tspgarlic powder
4salmon fillets, skin-on (6 oz. each)
4 tspolive oil
How to Make Tuscan Salmon
- Prepare outdoor grill (or preheat broiler).
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and oil in a bowl.
- Brush each fillet (on both sides) with 1 teaspoon oil. Press spice mixture on skinless side of salmon. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place salmon skin side up on grill grate. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Flip and cook, skin side down, 5 minutes more or until done. (or on a rack of a broiler pan. Cook under broiler 3 minutes and turn fish skin side down and continue cooking until done.)
- Remove from grill (or broiler) and serve.