★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup of regular flour
- 2 cups of 2% milk
- 3 cans of any tuna you prefer, i use chunk light
- black pepper, seasoning salt to taste, garlic powder, onion powder.
- 1 package of whole wheat egg noodles or regular ones.
How to Make Tuna w/Noodles
- 1Melt butter or margarine in large pot and then stir in flour.
- 2Keep heat on medium and slowly add milk while stirring
and then add tuna and spices; stir until thickened.
- 3Add noodles directly to sauce or you can cook them for a few minutes first separately; continue to cook until noodles are soft and everything is incorporated.
- 4You can also add peas or brocoli and cheese, whatever you prefer.