★★★★★ 1 vote5
- tuna steaks
- 1/2 bottle
- your favorite oil and vinegar italian dressing (not creamy style)
- 1 box
- or paper canister of toasted bread crumbs
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- fresh lemon wedges
How to Make Tuna Steaks
- 1Wash and pat dry the Tuna steaks. Dredge in the dressing. Cover completely in bread crumbs. Pan fry in olive oil on medium high heat,or bake on a sheet sprayed with vegetable spray at 350 degrees, turning when lightly browned (8-10 minutes) whether you bake or fry. Cook for another 8-10 minutes. (total of about 20 minutes). Fish is cooked when white and flaky.
- 2Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese (optional) and serve with a lemon wedge (optional). Great with steamed rice and a green salad, using the other half of the bottle of dressing!