If you like canned tuna, bisquits in the can and the microwave, well this recipe is for you too!
- 1 can(s)
- low fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- frozen peas
- 1 can(s)
- white albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 oz
- can mushrooms stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 tsp
- dried dillweed, crushed
- shredded cheddar cheese, sprinkled on last
- pkg (6) prebaked heat & serve bisquits, split
- notation: i sometimes add a can of diced potatoes, drained as well. hubby likes them "in there".
How to Make Tuna-Sauced Bisquits
- 1In 1 2 quart microwave-safe casserole combine soup, tuna, mushrooms, frozen peas, lemon juice and dillweed. Microwave covered on 100% (high) power for 5-7 minutes or until bubbly stirring twice.
- 2Arrange two or four bisquits on a microwave-safe plate. Reserve remaining bisquits for another use. Cook bisquits on high for 1 - 2 minutes or until heated through. Arrange two bisquit halves on each plate. Spoon tuna mixture atop biscuits and sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on high to quickly melt cheese. 20-30 seconds. Makes 2-4 servings.
- 3I add a mixed green salad and we have fresh fruit or no sugar added pudding for dessert.