Tuna Rice Casserole
1 cinstant rice (such as minute rice)
2 6 ozcans tuna, drained (i use water packed but use what you like)
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup or cream of celery soup
1/2 ccelery, finely diced
1/4 conion, finely diced
1/4 tspdried parsley
·the empty soup can filled half way with milk
·pepper to taste
6-8 ozshredded cheese ( i use colby or mild cheddar) use your favorite
·non stick cooking spray
How to Make Tuna Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring water to boil, add rice, cover and remove from heat; let sit until liquid is absorbed.
- Mix together soup and milk from the soup can; stir until smooth. Add tuna, celery, onion, parsley and pepper.
- Pour soup mixture over rice, mix to combine all ingredients. If mixture is too dry add a little more milk, you want it creamy but not soupy. Place mixture in casserole dish and bake 45-50 min. or until hot and bubbly, stir, add cheese to top of casserole and place back in oven until cheese is melted.