★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 cmacaroni, large or small shells
2 can(s)tuna, packed in water (small cans)
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1/2 cchopped celery
1/3 cdiced onion
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
2/3 cshredded swiss cheese, maybe substitute mozzarella.
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole with Swiss Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Boil noodles in medium pot for 12 mins.(or until tender but not overcooked)
- Dice and chop onion and celery and saute in skillet with Pam or a few drops of oil and a few drops of water. Until translucent.(3-4) mins.
- Then remove tuna from cans(strain off liquid first)and add to celery and onions in skillet. Add cream of celery soup and milk. Stir on low heat.
- Drain noodles and put in round or square 9x9 size casserole dish. Add skillet ingredients. Add salt and pepper. Toss until thoroughly mixed. Top with shredded Swiss or Mozzarella. You can mix the cheese in a little bit into the casserole.
- Bake for 15 mins to melt cheese. Serve warm.