Loaf will be on the dry side, since it's tuna and therefore, no fat, so you may want to serve with tartar sauce, a dill mayo, or any of your choice.
- 5 can(s)
- tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1 1/2 - 2 c
- ground oatmeal (i used my food processor)
- green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 stalk(s)
- celery, finely chopped
- baby carrots, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp
- light cream cheese (i had whipped, so that's what i used)
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- seasoning (such as mrs. dash)
- few turns of fresh ground pepper
How to Make Tuna Loaf
- 1Chop oatmeal in food processor. Set aside. Chop celery, pepper, and carrots.
- 2Mix all ingredients together until well blended; shape into loaf. Place in 8x8 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
- 4Serve with tartar sauce or a dill mayo.