Tuna Fish Casserole A LA Thea, LeAnna, and Jane
This was the best tuna casserole that I ever made hands down.
Sometimes when you talk about how to make things, other people just come up with the best ideas!
3 cuncooked noodles
1 can(s)cream mushroom soup
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 smallstalk celery finely chopped
1 smallonion, finely chopped
2 can(s)tuna, well drained
1 cvelveeta, shredded
1/2 tspground black pepper
1/2 cseasoned bread crumbs, i like italian
2 1/2 Tbspbutter
How to Make Tuna Fish Casserole A LA Thea, LeAnna, and Jane
- Spray a casserole with non stick spray and pre heat oven to 350°.
- In a food processor, process onion and celery until fine.
- In a large bowl combine the onion mixture, soups, tuna, milk ,Velveeta, and pepper stir to combine.
- Cook the noodles, drain well and add to tuna mixture. Spoon into prepared casserole.
- In a small bowl put in breadcrumbs, dot butter on top and microwave until butter is melted, combine with a fork.
- Scatter breadcrumbs all around the outside edge of casserole.
- Bake for an hour, or until hot and bubbly