Tequila-lime grilled shrimp skewers
How to Make Tequila-lime grilled shrimp skewers
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the tequila, lime juice, olive oil, margarita mix, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Skewer the shrimp; about 4-5 on each skewer. Place skewers in a dish long enough for them to lay flat.
- 3Pour the marinade over the shrimp, cover and place in refrigerator for 1-4 hours.
- 4Heat grill to a medium-low heat. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Remove and serve.
- 5These go great with your own coleslaw recipe or a nice rice medley.