Tender and Flaky Salmon
- 12-15 inch salmon fillets from costco
- 1/2 c
- white wine (chardonnay)
- 1 stick
- margarine, melted
- light olive oil for brushing
- seafood seasoning of your choice
- old bay seasoning
- onion powder
- bottled or fresh lemon juice
How to Make Tender and Flaky Salmon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the white wine and melted margarine in pan. Stir together.
- 3On a cutting board, place the salmon fillets. Take a damp paper towel and wash the fillets. Pat dry, then brush the fillets with olive oil. Cut into 4-6 inch fillets. Sprinkle with salt, seafood seasoning of choice, Old Bay Seasoning, and onion powder. Arrange the fillets in pan according to size. Pour the lemon juice around the inside edges of the pan and also down the middle.
- 4Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 40 minutes until tender and flaky. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.