How to Make Tarragon Fish
- Brush each filet with melted butter.
- Sprinkle each fillet with 1/8 tsp. garlic powder and 1/4 tsp. dry tarragon.
- Place in basket for air fryer in a single layer.
- Set fryer for 350 degrees. Cook the fillets for about 5 minutes or until done. (flake with a fork)
- Serve immediately.
- If you don't have an air fryer...season as directed then bake at 375 degrees or 30 minutes or until done.
- NOTE: I have the larger air fryer. If yours is smaller you may need to cook the fish in batches. But it cooks so fast it won't be a problem.