Sweet Corn Breaded Tilapia
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- jiffy sweet corn muffin mix
- 4-6 large
- tilapia fillets
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Sweet Corn Breaded Tilapia
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl mix in muffin mix and sour cream until thick paste forms.
- 3In another large bowl pour in EVOO and dip fillets in to coat.
- 4Place fillets in large pan and coat with the muffin mix until all fillets are completely covered.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes then drizzle melted butter over top.
- 6Bake another 20 minutes or until top is nice and a little crispy then serve.