Sweet Corn Breaded Tilapia
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 boxjiffy sweet corn muffin mix
4-6 largetilapia fillets
1 csour cream
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Sweet Corn Breaded Tilapia
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mix in muffin mix and sour cream until thick paste forms.
- In another large bowl pour in EVOO and dip fillets in to coat.
- Place fillets in large pan and coat with the muffin mix until all fillets are completely covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes then drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake another 20 minutes or until top is nice and a little crispy then serve.