- 1 lb
- salmon filet
- 1/4 c
- goya criollo marinade
- 2 Tbsp
- mccormicks sweet and smoky rub
- 1-2 sprays
- cooking spray
How to Make Sweet and Smoky Grilled Salmon
- 1Pour 1/2 cup of the Goya Criolla marinade in a baking dish. Put the salmon filet flesh side down in the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour
This procedure , in addition to seasoning, removes any fishy smell from the salmon.
- 2Remove the salmon from the marinade and place in a fish grilling basket. Spray cooking oil on the skin side.
- 3Sprinkle approximately 2 tbs of McCormick sweet and smoky rub on the flesh side.
The brown sugar and cinnamon will give the salmon a great taste
- 4Cook on a pre-heated grill at medium heat approximately 5-7 minutes per side depending on the thickness and desired doneness.