★★★★★ 1 vote5
- can of tuna in water
- 1 box
- elbow macaroni
- colby cheese
- frozen peas
- miracle whip
I DIDN'T ADD AMOUNTS OF EACH INGRIENT IT IS OPTIONAL, MAKE IT TO YOUR OWN LIKING
How to Make Super Simple No Fail Tuna Salad
- 1fill a selected sized sauce pan, to half to 3/4 from the top with hot water, depending on the amount of macaroni you will be using. cook on medium high,
- 2while waiting for the water to come to a full boil open and drain the tuna and add to a mixing bowl, add desired amount of frozen peas.
- 3cut desired size cubes of the colby cheese, add to mixing bowl
- 4when the water has come to a full boil in the sauce pan, add desired amount of the elbow macaroni, cook about 7-12 minutes or until the pasta tests done, drain and rinse in cool water, drain, add to the mixing bowl in small amounts at a time until desired amount is reached.
- 5add miracle whip to the mixture just to combine, adjusting it to you liking, can eat right away but recomend waiting until its chilled.place in refrigerator,