★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 c
- dry rub containing thyme, turmeric, red pepper, black pepper, paprika, garlic, onion, and salt - and whatever else you like
- 2 c
- vegetables for grilling (onion, bell pepper, tomato, zucchini, etc)
How to Make Spiced Grilled Shrimp
- 1Toss shrimp with dry rub and set aside
- 2Optionally, skewer shrimp with vegetables, or separately.
- 3If using a George Foreman grill, lay shrimp on hot grill in a single layer, close lid. They're done in about a minute or two. If using an outside grill, rub grill with vegetable oil then lay skewered shrimp and vegetables in a single layer on grill. Turn after about 2 minutes. Cook only until shrimp turn pink. Don't overcook. If you like veggies done more than crisp, put those on first.