Spaghetti con Acciughe
My favorite was the Anchove cooked in olive oil with garlic.
It was either put over spaghetti with browned bread crumbs on top or it was served hot with just warm Italian bread and used as a dip.
- 2 can(s)
- crushed garlic cloves
- pinch of pepper
- pinch of ground red pepper optional
- 1/3 c
- really good green colored olive oil
How to Make Spaghetti con Acciughe
- 1Sautee the garlic and the (optional) flakes red pepper. Remore garlic and flakes of red pepper when it starts to brown.
- 2Add the undrained anchoves...cook until the dissolve.
- 3Cook your spaghetti...and serve anchoves on top.
Or serve hot as a dip with warm Italian bread.
Brown a little bread crumbs (seasoned or not).
Serve on top of Anchoves and Spahetti.