Southern Style Salmon Patties
Can substitute Lemon-Pepper Seasoning vs. fresh lemon juice and ground pepper (reduce to 1 egg if using this substitute).
- 1 can(s)
- salmon, canned, de-boned and de-skinned if preferred.
- lemon juice, fresh
- saltine cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- yellow cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp
- onion, minced
- ground pepper to taste
- olive oil, for frying
How to Make Southern Style Salmon Patties
- 1Empty the can of Salmon into bowl and remove bones and skin if desired.
- 2Squeeze in juice from 1/4 section of fresh lemon.
- 3Add 10 finely crumbled saltine crackers.
- 4Add yellow cornmeal, eggs, onion and pepper.
- 5Mix the above very well. Using hands, make 6 to 8 patties of about 2 inches in diam.
- 6Heat olive oil at med to high and carefully place patties in hot oil. Cook until golden brown, flip. Patties are ready to place on paper towels to drain oil, when golden brown on both sides.
About Southern Style Salmon Patties
You May Also Like:
Show 4 Comments & Reviews