4 largesole fillets
·ground himalayan sea salt, as needed
·freshly ground black pepper, as needed (i always use mixed peppercorns)
1/2 tspmild paprika, or as needed
3 Tbspfreshly squeezed lemon juice, divided
1/4 csliced almonds
3 Tbspclarified butter, divided
2 Tbspwhite wine
1 Tbspfresh dill, chopped
How to Make Sole Almondine
- Season fillet with salt, freshly ground black pepper and mild paprika; drizzle about 1 tsp. lemon juice and set aside.
- In a small sautépan over medium, add almonds and sauté for 5 minutes or until golden; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp. butter and when melted, working in batches, place fillets. Cook until fish is golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet and place in a warmed serving dish.
- Return skillet to heat and add the remaining butter and lemon juice. Pour in white wine and add toasted almonds. Toss the sauce in the pan a few times and cook for 45 to 60 seconds. Spoon lemon-butter sauce over fillets and sprinkle with dill. Serve immediately with steamed veggies and rice. Make 4
- To view this recipe on YouTube, click on this link >>>>