Simple Pan Fried Fish Fillets
A fish taco will be popular with people who think they don't like fish.
Fish is so nutritious and easy to prepare that it should be an important part of your diet.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·fish filets, your choice
·salt and pepper
·some butter or oil for frying
How to Make Simple Pan Fried Fish Fillets
- Heat a small amount of butter or oil in a non-stick frying pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the fish. You may add whatever your favourite spices are at this time.
- When oil is shimmering put the fish into the pan. Reduce the heat a bit.
- Watch carefully because the fish cooks very quickly depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Lightly brown one side and then flip over and brown the other side. A fish spatula is very helpful here.
- Fish is done when it flakes easily. Serve with any sauce that you like. I like mayonnaise, Tartar sauce or mango salsa. Be sure that the flavour of the sauce does not overwhelm the delicate flavour of the fish.
It can also be flaked and rolled into a taco with the sauce.
Children will like that.