Simple and Tasty Ceviche
I eat this on crackers, or just by itself!
- 1 and 1/2 lb
- sole, or other firm-fleshed white fish
- 1 c
- fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 3/4 c
- finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- firm tomato, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped canned green chilis
- 1 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1 and 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- dash of tabasco sauce (optional)
- chopped cilantro for garnish
How to Make Simple and Tasty Ceviche
- 1Cut fish into small strips or squares. Cover with lime juice and refrigerate for four hours. Drain.
- 2Blend all the remaining ingredients and toss with the fish. Chill. Serve garnished with a good sprinkling of the chopped cilantro.
- 3*If you want to up the hotness factor, substitute the canned chilis with fresh, finely chopped jalapenos to taste.