- half a pond of frozen green beans
- 1 and a quqter pound firm white fish
- 1 10 oz can condensed tomato and rice soup
- 1 teaspoon worcester sauce
How to Make SICILIAN CASSEROLE
- 1Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Cook beans until just tender, drain and place in a 2 pint casserole dish
- 3Wash fish remove any bones and skin, cut into 1 inch pieces, mix with beans in casserole dish.
- 4Place soup with 3 tablespoons water and worcester sauce in a pan bring to boil stirring.
- 5Pour soup over mixture in casserole dish cover and bake in centre of oven until fish is tender
- 6Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.