★★★★★ 1 vote5
pkghalf a pond of frozen green beans
lb1 and a quqter pound firm white fish
oz1 10 oz can condensed tomato and rice soup
tsp1 teaspoon worcester sauce
How to Make SICILIAN CASSEROLE
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook beans until just tender, drain and place in a 2 pint casserole dish
- Wash fish remove any bones and skin, cut into 1 inch pieces, mix with beans in casserole dish.
- Place soup with 3 tablespoons water and worcester sauce in a pan bring to boil stirring.
- Pour soup over mixture in casserole dish cover and bake in centre of oven until fish is tender
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.