Sesame Salmon & Snap Peas(Hungry Girl)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 tbsp. low-fat sesame ginger dressing
·1/8 tsp. chopped garlic
·dash ground ginger
·one 4-oz. raw skinless salmon fillet
·1 cup sugar snap peas
·1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
·entire recipe: 275 calories, 15g fat, 460mg sodium, 10g carbs, 2g fiber, 6.5g sugars, 24.5g protein
How to Make Sesame Salmon & Snap Peas(Hungry Girl)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a wide bowl, mix dressing, garlic, and ginger. Add salmon and flip to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Place snap peas onto the center of the foil and top with salmon. Drizzle with remaining marinade, and cover with another large piece of foil.
- Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and snap peas are tender.
- Cut packet to release steam before opening entirely. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!