Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
Any time the scallops are served as an appetizer, wrapped in bacon,served at a party they are devoured!
My grandson loves bacon, and he loves shellfish and fish caught locally. So this is why I'm including this simple recipe.
- 1 lb
- thin sliced bacon, favorite brand
- 1 lb
- scallops, medium size or larger
- 1 pkg
- wooden toothpicks
PREHEAT BROILER, PLACE SCALLOPS WRAPPED AND SCEWERED WITH TOOTHPICKS ON PAN
How to Make Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- 1Wrap each scallop with a half slice of bacon, and secure with a toothpick.
- 2Place scallops wrapped in bacon on a broiler rack over a broiler pan. Broil until crispy and browned, do not burn and watch carefully.
- 3Remove to a paper towel briefly and serve on a warmed platter. Watch them be devoured and enjoyed!