★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 ozsalmon filet with skin
1 Tbsplake mohawk fish seasoning or another brand
2 Tbspolive oil
2 ccabbage, shredded
6 smallbaby carrots sliced into matchsticks
1/2 smallred onion sliced thinly
1 tspapple cider vinegar
1/4 cbase mayo
1 tsppoppy seeds
2 Tbspdried cranberries
How to Make Salmon wrap
- Rinse the salmon filet with cold water and pat dry. Rub 1/2 tsp. olive oil on the meat and sprinkle seasoning over the top and pat down and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl combine the cabbage,carrots,onion and vinegar and stir to incorporate and allow to stand 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add the mayo,juice from the orange and whisk until emulsified. Add the poppy seeds and cranberries and mix. Combine this with the coleslaw and mix until incorporated.
- In a medium skillet add 2 TBS olive oil on a medium heat and allow temperature to come up (about 2 minutes). Add the salmon filet flesh side down and fry for 3 minutes or until side of salmon turns opaque half way up.flip over and repeat.
- Warm the tortilla and place sliced salmon in the center. Add 1/2 cup of the slaw over the top. Roll up and serve.