Salmon with Feta, Ricotta and Spinach stuffing
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- thick salmon filets, skin removed
- 1/2 c
- reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1 c
- lowfat ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- fresh spinach, chopped
- egg, beaten
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 small
How to Make Salmon with Feta, Ricotta and Spinach stuffing
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small baking dish (9x9 or equivalent).
- 2Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Cut a slit a little more than 3/4 of the way down the length of the filet....like you are making a letter "V".
Place the filet in the baking dish, forming a circle (as best you can). You will place the stuffing in the center.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the feta, ricotta, spinach, egg and seasonings. Mix well.
- 4Spoon half the mixture into each filet. Squeeze half the lemon juice over each filet.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve.