Salmon With Citrus-Mint Gremolata
2 Tbspfresh mint leaves, minced
1 Tbspgrated orange zest
1 Tbspgrated lemon zest
1/2 cfrozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/4 clemon juice
4salmon fillets, with skin (about 6 oz. each)
1 Tbspunsalted, butter
How to Make Salmon With Citrus-Mint Gremolata
- Mix mint, orange and lemon peel; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together orange juice concentrate and lemon juice.
- Preheat oven broiler. Rinse fish and pat dry.
- In a 12 inch nonstick fry pan with oven proof handle, melt butter over medium-high heat. When butter sizzles, add fish, skin side down. Cook until skin is browned and crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Gently slide spatula under skin of each fillet to release it from pan, but leave fish in pan.
- Brush fish with about a quarter of the juice mixture. Leaving fish in pan, broil about 4 inches below heat until opaque but still moist-looking in thickest part, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer fish to plates or a platter. Keep warm.
- Add remaining juice to pan and stir to blend pan drippings. Place under broiler until sauce bubbles, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle mint mixture over fish and pour sauce over fish.