- 1 can(s)
- pink salmon, with bones, skin and juices
- sleeve of ritz crackers, i use vegetable flavor. crush carefully in the sleeve with your hands starting at the ends
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
How to Make Salmon Patties
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees. pour the salmon with bones, skin and juices into a medium bowl. add in the crushed cracker, the egg and the parsley flakes. stir breaking up the fish but don't turn it to mush. you want to see some small pieces of fish.
- 2set this in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so the cracker can absorb liquids.
- 3form onto patties. I use an ice cream scoop to measure then flatten to about 1/2". These can also be made bun size for sandwiches or smaller for sliders. place on a baking sheet, no need to grease or spray.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes then turn with a spatula. bake another 10 to 15 minutes till the outside is crispy. the inside will be soft but cooked.
I like to serve mine with my stove-top mac and cheese and my island sweet potatoes. oh well looks like I need to post those as well. look for them soon ;)