214 oz. cans canned pink salmon
1/2 cfrench's fried onions
1 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspdill, dried
1green onion, chopped
2-3springs fresh cilantro
2 Tbspolive oil for frying
How to Make Salmon Patties
- Drain the salmon. Discard the skin and pick out the bones. Put in a med sized bowl and break up with a fork.
- Chop onions and cilantro. Add to the salmon.
- Add the eggs, the french onions, and the garlic powder and dill.
- Crush up the saltine crackers and mix it all.
- Heat the oil in the pan, form patties and fry until golden brown. Enjoy!