- 14 oz. cans canned pink salmon
- saltine crackers
- 1/2 c
- french's fried onions
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- dill, dried
- green onion, chopped
- springs fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil for frying
How to Make Salmon Patties
- 1Drain the salmon. Discard the skin and pick out the bones. Put in a med sized bowl and break up with a fork.
- 2Chop onions and cilantro. Add to the salmon.
- 3Add the eggs, the french onions, and the garlic powder and dill.
- 4Crush up the saltine crackers and mix it all.
- 5Heat the oil in the pan, form patties and fry until golden brown. Enjoy!