Salmon loaf with roasted garlic
Irisa Raina 9
I just love these packages of salmon....when fresh isn't available.
No muss no fuss....and no waste!
- 3 – 5 ounce packages of salmon
- 6 cloves of roasted garlic smashed
- 1 small onion minced fine
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- hot sauce for the top "optional "
How to Make Salmon loaf with roasted garlic
- 2Mince the onion fine, and smash the garlic.